Saturday, April 14, 2007

Breast Fest

hah...hah...rape. Ok, actually no. So i was only at Smith for 24 hours, but apparently that was long enough for me to absorb the fem nazi PC vibe (and get antsy as hell, and accidentally check out a transexual, and meet lots of lesbians) Anyway, there was an exhibit on the in the quad. Every rape victim or friend/family member of a rape victim decorated a t shirt and hung it up. There were over 200 shirts (which is pretty disturbing within itself) and here were a few of the most shocking writings:

"I'm 20 years old and still waiting for my first kiss because of you"

"I came to you for help after I had just been raped. I was still shaking. You raped me again"

"big brother, how does it feel to have your 3 year old sister suck your 18 year old cock?"

"daddy, how could you do that to me?" (like 1/3 of them were peoples dads)

"yeah, but you didn't get raped like i got raped, a random guy on the street with a knife, you knew him, it doesn't count"

yeah...rape...not so funny. But before I get too serious, let's give you mango addicts something else to (consentually) suck on...
ok yeah couldn't think of anything, we'll just have to stick with rape for now...later!

No comments: