Monday, October 29, 2007

She's Super Freaky!

There are actually quite a few blog worthy thoughts on my mind this week (though expect a lull perhaps, my lap top crapped out on me) but here is the most immidiate, and come to think of it, has an almost Halloween-esque feel:

It has long been established that I am a Nexus of Fate (perhaps you think the joke's old, but seriously, this stuff keeps coming up) which means that the fates work through me to have thier bidding done. This is not always to my benefit, nor are my "nexus powers" really something I can control, but it does mean that my life is chock full of very specfic coincidences, the odd premonition (realized in hindsight of course- so no, I am not really telepathic), and most notably, a wierd connectedness among many things that happen to me. (yeah, I know, it's probably pure psychology, but just flow with me here...) The one example of this that continues to astound me more than others is the Fortune Cookie Application on facebook. Seriously, everytime I use it (save maybe once or twice) it manages to pull out something directly relevant to what ever is on my mind at the time. Hopefully this blog entry will not jinx such a useful Nexus tool, but here is every reading it's ever given me (this strange phenomenon actually promoted me to track its progress) and how it directly related to my life. Really, it's freaky.

(start at the bottom, the start of summer)

"Much of the world is shallow. Roll with it"- Juicy is currently feeling both judged, and extra judgemental for a variety of reasons

"Your friend needs you."- Juicy debates cutting off a friend in need due to excessive clingyness and feelings issues

"Good timing will be critical for you next week"- this was the first day of the week Juicy had 3 major things due, and ended up staying up till 5 to finish a paper

"Don't live with the brakes on"- nothing unless you really stretch it, and even then it was bad advice

"your life will be happy and peaceful"- juicy worries about college

"it is better to look good than feel good''- juicy thinks she needs to lose weight, and is feeling a little down, but is glad to have nice new college clothes

"your money worries are over!"- Juicy ran into another girl who was obsessed with getting ahead in the world financially and seemed to be perpetualy planning ahead (just like juicy's dad wants her to do). despite this pressure from dad, Juicy tries to remain in the moment and not too focused on carreer oriented decision making.

"a warm smile is charicteristic of a generous nature"- Juicy seeks out friends in college

"It doesn't matter. Who is without a flaw?"- can't remember, possibly another TP thing...

"make that overseas journey"- Juicy debates nagging her parents about going to Canada/Korea, or staying home.

"you will find a new love"- again, can't remember, either TheKaitzer or the kid I met at the party

"Don't be afraid to share power"-Juicy argues with her dad over control of her life

"use your knowledge to achieve immortality"- can't remember at all, was only minimally relevant

"you will recieve an important invitation"- either a week before the party or some other thing I went to over the summer, can't remember exactly, probably the former

"never be too busy to meet someone new"- TheKaitzer is fully considered

"a new outfit will brighten your day"- Juicy was thinking "i should get nicer clothes"

"call an old friend"- Juicy starts to talk to TP kid again, and also got in contact with someone else from her past minimally, can't remember who...

"Indecision can kill a deal"- forget, but it was relevant

"Keep your mouth shut"- trust me, this was good, relevant advice

No comments: