Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Only At My College....




Last weekend, it was sexibition: An event where everyone is invited to have nude or partially nude photographs taken of themselves ("anonymous vagina shots welcome! ({})" ). Some of these photos are used to advertise for the event around campus (including full frontals), and all are put on display during the dance that is sexibition itself.




This weekend, it's this. And yes, these flyers are all over campus:






Don't worry, I coudn't stop staring either.


It's ironic that on a day dedicated to bodily respect the first verb in the list is "Fuck It" (as opposed to "pleasure" or "make love to" or another word that doesn't have like 39 derogatory, hateful, or apathetic implications.) But hey, it's college; whatever tickles your clit. Apparently that's the point too... If you can't read the print, they also had "hump it" and "explore it," so we get the point already. And why else would there be a workshop with the local sex toy store? I don't think I even want to know what a "radical menstruation workshop" is.

Oh, and for the record, those are "body part cupcakes" they're referring to. Wonder where...

9 comments:

gbz said...

Wow, mega-huge balls (metaphorical ones) points to anyone willing to have nude pictures of themselves on display for their classmates.

Juicy said...

I actually didn't think of it that positivley at all, I'm glad someone got the message though. To me, it was more like "why are people at this college always talking about sex and getting naked?" Remember also at least half of my campus is lesbian, so that makes the whole thing seem a little more skeevy, though you're right to see the good in it.

I didn't do it incase having nude pics of me floating around might come back to haunt me. But we still have three more years, and I guess I might not always have such a novel resemblance to Barbie...

dr_koopon said...

Agreed with the vert: although south park has discovered that girls "keep their balls on the inside," hers are clearly huge.

Your campus is... indescribable. I can't even figure out whether or not this is envyable or not...

Juicy said...

Like I say: There's here, and then there's the real world, other colleges included. (Trust me, that says a lot.)

Gavrich said...

Juicy, I'm beginning to think that your college doesn't actually exist. It's looking more and more like some ridiculous, rebellious liberal construct; a figment of imagination. And I've even been "there" (I feel the need to use that term loosely).

Just kidding (kinda)

--T.G.

Juicy said...

LOL. Quote of the week.

Yeah actually I just made the whole thing up to cover for not getting accepted anywhere, I guess the word's out...shit!

And wait, when have you been here? Why wasn't I contacted, and how are you dealing with the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Gavrich said...

We stopped by and drove through on the Senior Parties Junket last summer.

Juicy said...

Oh right, that was so cool! Hey, reunion be fast approaching mon...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.