Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stalking Youu...Stalking Mee...

OK, who has Google reader? I want to know. Obviously that question is slightly rhetorical (that is, if something can be just slightly rhetorical) because if you do have google reader then


1. You can't comment without bothering to type in the URL, scroll down, and click on the "comments" link, which obviously you won't do because

2. You are lazy.





And here's another thought: "Study of Women" vs "Study of Gender." My conclusion: neither is relevant in the most important grammatical context of "Make me a sandwich, bitch."

Yes, I might just hand that in.

4 comments:

Gavrich said...

Amen. Our great nation was built on the social acceptance of the subjugation of women to men, and I think that we have erred from that path, bringing us to the confused mess we call 21st century America.

I'm kidding of course, but still, girls are icky and should know their place.

(Kidding, obviously.)

Juicy said...

It's OK, I started it.

Effing Hoes.

dr_koopon said...

Stop typing and make me a sandwich already

Juicy said...

*Sigh* if only my AMS teacher would tell me things like that. (sandwhich making > paper writing)