Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twenty, Twenty, Twenty Four Hours To Go...


It's been an odd summer.




Honestly, I feel like I've spent what little free time I had hanging out with two or three actual close friends, and about ten other people who I barely know, but somehow just keep popping up enough to get in on the "friend" list by default anyway. I think that happenns a lot as we get older. Overall- it's been a good summer for endings. Graduations, demolitions, this mode of life as we know it. I suppose that makes it an even better time to head out for a bit.









No Worries, I'll be back. You will too. It'll be awesome. And I'll definitley still be blogging.







PS- I think Cartman is gay. Actually, I think he is the metaphorical preteen version of Stewie...after some traumatically stupifying head injury.


PPS- I know what Soylent Green is.


PPPS- for those of you who think I tend to wax sentimental a little too much- my dad just came into my room and started gushing over a photo album of my kiddie pictures. Ugh.

No comments: