Saturday, October 03, 2009

Funny European Cars

Yesterday, a very stereotypical Frenchman asked me if I was homesick, and I am. I'm also kind of sick in general. So I decided to make myself feel better by making a pretty list of things that I miss, and blogging about them in the alttext. Enjoy.







Meaning Obvious. No store is open past 7:30pm or on Sundays. No really, I'm serious. It's annoying. Being Cooked For. I beleive that the true sign of independance is being able to cook for yourself. It's not really that glamorous. Actually, more like time consuming and sometimes gross. A dishwasher would also be nice. Europeans are deprived.I tried to update to the full version and they wouldn't accept my credit card information. This is probably a sign. Oh well, I'm trying again anyway.The TPG here is worthless, I've only sat next to one crazy person all month.
Meaning Obvious. Enjoy Thanksgiving and Fall Break for me. OSK- I will call you back, I'm just 7-8 hours ahead. Oh, the Sleepy West of the Woody East...






A guy outside of my window just yelled "Obama"...Meaning Obvious.

3 comments:

dr_koopon said...

alt text fail.

I can't read it for any of them...

Juicy said...

wierd, it works on mine. Are you using internet explorer?


Oh well, it was a cool idea while it lasted...Unless of course you want to be really hardcore and read through the HTML of the whole page. Actually, that would be flattering, though I can't assure you the content is worth the effort.

Zoe said...

I LOVE this post. I share many of your sentiments. Also your collage idea was super creative and awesome!