Monday, November 20, 2006

If You're Still Reading This, I Don't Know Whether to Be Flattered or A Little Sketched Out

Oh well who cares, I enjoy the company. Here's what's been on my mind:

So I was out to lunch with my aunt today and they were playing all these really old songs in the restaurant. The kind that have trumpets and keyboards creating the kind of beats you can picture people dancing to back in the 1950s wearing letterman jackets and bowling shoes. Now don't get me wrong, i have 110% nothing against grinding, and if im attracted to someone then fully rubbing up against them is definitley on the top of the to-do list, but it is sort of nice to think back to a time when dancing took effort as opposed to just satisfying base physical urges. When you think about it, its almost typical of modern society. Why waste time wining and dining someone when you both just wanna get it on? If you're dancing with someone, why bother with all the twists and turns when all you really want to do is get as close to them as physically possible while you still have clothes on? its not that the provocativity of grinding is a let down, its just that compared to old school dancing, it's pretty uncreative and uneventful. Just because dancing serves as a way to satisfy sexual urges, that doesn't mean that that's all it has to do. In fact, i'm sure it could be a lot more fun if people mixed it up a little. (not that juicy doesn't enjoy getting essentially assraped once in awhile...no, seriously, she doesnt, but well talk about that later)

oh yeah, and that little thing called romance...

I blame those stupid Macy's christmas commercials. Seriously, how am I supposed to continue a healthily cynical and bitter existance when every five seconds it's "with love, from me, to you!" and all those happy couples being all....couply. God, before you know it i'll be getting excited about christmas (despite the futility of it) and then you can start throwing snowballs down to hell and watch them freeze over (cuz the ice in my veins has to go somewhere...)

now these thoughts must have been apparant as i was eating, because then completely out of the blue i was presented with the one question 'feared by singles everywhere' (gotta love Bridget Jones)- "So Juicy, How's Your Love Life?" Those exact words i am not even kidding. I'm not sure what's worse- the story itself or that I actually told my aunt about it. But after all is said and done: yes, i am 17. Yes, i am probably going to graduate alone. Yes, i can accept that, now let's not parade it infront of the rest of my relatives, ok? I guess it could be worse, at least they don't think im gay yet (though the other night my dad did say 'significant other,' that was wierd...)

oh btw, that person who posted about joe y on my last post, who are you you're sorta creeping me out. As for the people i know who actually read this blog (if there are any left) i think it'd be really fun to have a christmas party and do secret santas and....oh god, it's started already...

2 comments:

gbz said...

I still read...
and given your post, i imagine you want your secret santa to give you ass, right?

Juicy said...

yay! i sortof assumed you didnt, seeing as you kicked me off your cool blogs list and all...*tear*