Sunday, May 13, 2007

You'll say that we have nothing in commmon...

...no common ground to stomp on, and we're falling apart...Then I said what about breakfast at tiffany's? She said I think I remember the film. Oh yes, I recall: I think we both kinda liked it, and I said well thats the one thing we got!

yeah....anyway, I would just like to preface this blog by informing all my readers of the second major blogging rule (the first being that anything read here cannot be used against myself or anyone I write about)

Rule #2- the address of a blog or any portion of its contents is never to be given to a prospective significant other/significant other/ anyone else who may in any way endanger the level of posting honesty, bluntness, and/or integrity. ( i mean seriously... look what happenned to vertical's...)

by having visited this page, you are now forced to adhere to that statement by consequence of paperclip castration or another equivalent horror. (yeah...I said it...)

Moving on....
So It was almost a double hitter saturday, which is a big deal in Juicy's loser life because she's been on a losing streak since middle school. The second hit has probably been rendered a DSQ, but it's still nice to know I can meet people without going out of my way to flirt my balls off. (haha that statement's funny cuz I'm talking about flirting but I don't have balls, well, not physically...) Anyway, with all the good fortune that has come to me in the past 24 hours, I have also realized a horrible curse:

Guys that have CLEARLY articulated interest: 4
Percent of which I was interested in: 0
Percent of which were on the "wow, I would have to be pretty desperate to go there" list: 100

yeah...I'll get off my bitchy high horse now by saying that 4 was somewhat endearing in his slowness...but then again, that sounds bitchy according to some... so I guess I'm just an ungrateful bitch. (another fabulous reason for rule #2)

Are my standards too high? I doubt it....(really) And ever since last years' psychoness the usual list of attractive qualities got near annihilated so that opened up another 40 percent of the population... I know a lot of you think that I'm just itching to get some but I just want to take a second to clarify that I'm actually not that desperate (except for maybe that one time...) and no, it's not all physical. (which is a nuisance, maybe I should just get balls...psh...you guys have it way too easy...)

Yeah so I'm gonna stop now I just wanted to point that out, plus I figured my lucky day deserved a post and some deep reflection...

1 comment:

Gavrich said...

Trust me; it is the ladies who have it way too easy. Your power over us swine knows no bounds. But it certainly pays to be picky.