Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello, My Name is Juicy!

...And welcome to college. Well, technically It's more like pre-college, or to be more specific, preorientation. (if you were wondering, it sucks) The table I was put in by fortunate mishap ended up actually meshing well, so woohoo I have people to sit at the lunch table with. But what I miss ridiculously are my old friends. Like, the kind I don't have to retell my entire (somehwat uninteresting) life story to when we talk, or with whom I can comfortably make Asian jokes. Shout outs to you allllllll.


I of course cannot help but be reminded of my first (horribly awkward and lonely) year at boarding school. If it weren't for having gone through that and knowing that I'll find my peeps eventually (even if it does take 2 years) I would probably be scared shitless right now. That, or actually bothering to be social and checking out the people who live across the hall from me. But hey, I've got a year, right?


So what exactly is it like here? Well on my first night the older students and us played a huge game of never have I ever. So while I still don't know half of the people's names, I can tell you who's been walked in doing it up the ass by their parents, (on a volvo, to be more specific) who's taken ecstasy, and who's had a threesome. Soon it will be Convocation, when we all wear as little as possible (saran wrap skirt anyone? total nudity is also a possiblity) and get drunk and scream while being spoken to by the faculty. So now I will also be able to tell you who's got a nice bod and who doesn't, but still not be able to remember half their names. Welcome to a women's college?

No comments: