Monday, August 13, 2007

Eww, It's August

About a year ago this time, I wrote a blog entry about how August is the most pointless month ever. I continue to beleive that. Seriously, what awesome thing ever happens in August??? Perhaps I'm just socially deprived in having to keep up with a group of friends that branched off into about 4 different cliques and who have been busy all week ( : ( ) but perhaps I'm not alone. And yeah, PR will be fun, but other than that it seems all I do is go on the boat with dad (mehh), work, and pack for college. I'm going on vacation in a week, which further deprives me of the opportunity to see my friends though spending quality time with the Madre should be interesting, and then I'm back here and off to college in under a week. Shit. I know this is a very pointless blog entry, but like I said, it's fucking August, so I really have nothing better to do.

No comments: