Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crazy Bitch

So today I don't really have any blog worthy thoughts, but I do have the most fantastic story I have heard in ages, made even more fantastic by the fact that it proves that fantastic things like this actually happen:

So my friend was hanging out at her boyfriend's house when all of a sudden, a horrible blizzard struck up, and her parents forbade her to drive home. When they tried to come and get her, the snow was so bad they couldn't even get out of the driveway. Her boyfriends parents were also unable to get home, and the two ended up being left alone in his house...for three days.

Two words: eighteen times.

Don't tell me you've never thought about that....

9 comments:

gbz said...

No, not until now have I ever dreamed of such a fortuitous occurrence.

Gavrich said...

Mah boiii Aristotle would probably say that those two are in need of a couple virtures of character, most importantly temperance.

But perhaps he'd label this an extenuating circumstance...

Juicy said...

Um, most definitley....and 18x in three days? y'all should know that takes skill....

gbz said...

I don't think "skill" is the word, though it is very, very impressive.

Stud. Fucking stud.

Juicy said...

ehhh, skill/virility/strength/endurance/manliness, you get the idea...

and yeah, no shit. (this weekend they're hoping to break said record...)

gbz said...

How romantic...

Juicy said...

Well I think they technically broke up, so no, more like how freakin hot...

But i digress.

Anonymous said...

I am Emma's roommate and that is my story. I am proud to call that experience my own.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Emma understands. Smith College is a judge-free zone.

Insomniac said...

On my 18th birthday i attempted to have sex 18 times... at the time it sounded great but let me tell you as a man it has nothing to due with skill, virility, strength or anything like that just pure endurance of pain... i swear to god around the 6th 7th 8th 9th time it just hurts. there is no way to explain why such a beautiful thing could turn out to be so painful