Monday, June 16, 2008

Blogging Saves the Day!




This week two years ago, our favorite obnoxoiusly orange blog was born. To celebrate such a fantastic feat of my own attention span, I have decided to (try my best to) blog every (week)day surrounding the great commemoration of this event. I don't think I can think up any presents for good ol' MFA right now, but these things are always appreciated. Also, if anyone would like to present me with a red cape and goggles, I'm sure I could find a use for them.



While our cracked-out gamer friend has been awaiting the delivery of his fix in the mail, I too have been eagerly awaiting a questionable purchase. (No, it's not that riding crop...not yet at least) Having succumbed to the temptaion of instantaneous, spontaneous music purchases at only "$0.99" (we forget tax) a song and the laziness of corporatley controlled, pre-installed software, It seems that over time Itunes has become my main digital music organizer. And since those evil geniuses at Apple decided to put all Itunes purchases in a special format that could be played by no other competing MP3 player without an excess of effort (thus furthur enabling their ultimate goal of world domination) it was only a matter of time until I succumbed to masses and did the previously unthinkable. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I finally bought an Ipod.

Everyone, meet Burnette (or "Bernie" for short). She looks something like this:






At least If I'm going to help out a corporate giant I can have the satisfaction of knowing that some obnoxiously small part of my purchase went to go help fight AIDS. (I also mainly just have a thing for the color red.) Speaking of design, I consider this further Nexusy proof that all things awesome come from California (where it was designed), and that I must get there at some point in life.

3 comments:

gbz said...

::grumbles:: I'm still waiting for that crack...

gbz said...

Wait...what happened to every day?

Juicy said...

Oh yeah, It sorta died with the traveling...I was going to blog to announce not to expect anything but then I realized that was a pretty lame blog post just by itself.


I'm sorry that you are so bored that you are actually relying on this blog for entertainment. I'd try to help but...yeah, sorry, beach time. : P