Thursday, July 17, 2008

This One Time, At Science Camp...

It seems that somehow while being put in charge of a group of elementary-school aged kids, I have also regressed to my earlier, simpler days. I eat a packed lunch from a colorful box, avoid large words, and find myself quietly lusting after someone I've had about three two-sentenced conversations with. (I'd try for more, but then he might know I like him!) Anyway, Here are some highlights from the week:



Councillor: Ok, what paint colors does this table want?

Young Boy: PINK!!!




Councillor : Why don't you go run around over there?

Young Boy: *runs over to light post and starts to hump it*



Young Girl: Hey, wanna know how I have a cat and don't have a cat at the same time?

Juicy: Um, was it in a box and did you talk to a man named Schrodinger?

Young Girl: *breaks into hysterical laughter*

(I still don't think she got it...)

4 comments:

gbz said...

Ha ha, can't go wrong wit Schroedinger's cat references, even to little kids.

OSK said...

I'm curious as to what her actual answer to that riddle was.

when you were young said...

I might be concerned about that young boy. I heard this story about a guy who was arrested for having sex with stop signs...

Juicy said...

OSK- she was cat sitting for someone else

WYWY- Hahaha shit man...you hear about the naked crazy guy on the airplane? He made CNN