Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday Night Blogging

For the first time in a long time, I have found myself in the not-nearly-as-sad-as-it-sounds-I-swear position of not only having nothing to do on a Saturday night, but even having no one available to do nothing with. While back in the day this situation could easily be ameliorated by AIM and Sex and the City DVDs (and they are helping) let's face it, this sucks. Even worse, some bizarre electronic device downstairs won't shut the fuck up. Oh, and remind me to tell my mother that the bottle of warming lube on her night table is a year past the expiration date. Don't worry, reading that could not be half as disturbing as actually being there, I assure you. (I'd tell her now, but she's out having dinner and sex. Yes, even my mother has something going on and I don't)

Ok, time to drop the familiar self-pitying tone and talk about something else. I know: my guilty pleasure of buying colorful, funky school supplies (binders, notebooks, planners, you get the drift). Come to think of it, that's pretty much all I have to say on the topic. So in the spirit of Sex and the City and everything I'm not doing tonight, here's the poll of the week (sorry I'm not as advanced as WYWY, you'll have to use the comments feature. Go anonymous if you want)

Butt Sex- yay or nay?

7 comments:

gbz said...

Clearly nay. Need I even make an argument?

when you were young said...

Yes.

No reason...

Gavrich said...

Re: your latest poll question, haven't the S&tC ladies waxed poetic on the subject?

Juicy said...

Oh yes...but I'm asking your opinion on the issue. Would you ever do it?

Gavrich said...

Well...if cleanliness and safety were assured, and the hypothetical she were interested, it might be an experiment worth conducting.

Juicy said...

^ best. gavrich. quote. ever.


in fact, that statement was so excellent that as a reward you all get Juicy's opinion on the issue:

yes JV, apparently you need make an argument for your singular and prudish ways. I say Yay.


(if he's not too big, of course)

OSK said...

Uber-nay. I agree with JV. No justification needed.