Monday, July 28, 2008

Kids These Days....

Juicy: C'mon kids, get in line

*Here, Juicy eyes two 2nd grade boys looking straight at each other, and holding both of each others hands with their noses about two inches apart as one jokingly kisses/pecks at the other*

Juicy: Umm....line, guys, line...




Young Boy: Hey Juicy, do you want some fashion advice?
Juicy: Um...Sure, most of my friends seem to think I need it anyway. Go for it.
Young Boy: Well for starters, you shouldn't have any bumps on your head.
Juicy: Like, in my hair?
Young Boy: No, like on your face.
Juicy: Are you making fun of my acne?
Young Boy: Umm...Uhh...No.....
Juicy: Pshh. thanks. (That definitley killed my morning) Continue.
Young Boy: Well, you should paint one set of nails yellow, and the other orange, same on your toenails.
Juicy: OK, sure.
Young Boy: And you can keep those shorts, but you should wear highheels instead. And you should wear a shirt like this (a tube top). And you should wear lipstick, dark red lipstick.
Juicy: Umm...Ok that's pretty scandalous for camp but maybe another time.
Young Boy: Yeah, like if you want to get dressed up. Oh, and you should wear eyeshadow, black eyeshadow, and a brown purse with long dangly earrings, but keep your hair like that....What's scandalous?
Juicy: Uhh....bad, but not like your idea is bad, just like...racy. Tim [another councillor], any help here?
Tim: Sorry, you're on your own with that one.

(Here I lost the boy's attention, thank god)




*Young Girl and Juicy are playing a hand game*

Girl: Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack,
All dressed in black, black, black,
With silver buttons, buttons, buttons,
All down her back, back, back,
She asked her mother, mother, mother,
For fifty cents, cents, cents, to see the....ahh I forgot!

Juicy: Elephant?

Girl: No...Oh, I got it!

She asked her mother, mother, mother,
For fifty cents, cents, cents
To see the boys, boys, boys
drop their pants, pants, pants,
She got in trouble, trouble, trouble,
by Mrs. Bubble, bubble, bubble....

I wrote it myself!

Juicy: ...

4 comments:

The Doctor said...

haha, that first kid's idea wasn't so bad, like, if you ever wanted to go out as a "ho" or something...

you're like a magnet to this, aren't you?

gbz said...

I think we should call kids "last generation's garbage" until they're old enough that, if we talk about how they're the future, I don't want to puke.

Juicy said...

ShortsInSnow, you got a blog!?! And yes, appparently it's just my burden to bear in life.


JV: I don't know if it's the future orgies these kids will be having or the general cheesy-ness of that saying that makes you want to puke, but either way I definitley like where you're going with that...

oh, and get my text regarding a possible the-stuff-you-got-from-college part II?

when you were young said...

At what sort of camp do young boys walk around in tube tops?