Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Interrobangin'



I turned 20 the other day so I figure blogging about it is pretty necessary. How do I feel? Well, I was having a great day until someone reminded me that, in ten years, I'll be thirty. Actually, I don't feel that old. I'm in age limbo. By teenager standards- yes, I'm grown up and therefore essentially dead to the world. But by adult standards, I can't possibly be any younger. Ultimately, they both kind of cancel each other out, leaving me with the mere shock that my age now starts with a 2. That's the wierd bit.


I recently learned about a new kind of punctuation that Word calls an "Interrobang." It looks like this:



I think that pretty much sums up twenty, in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

I turn 30 next year. I'm creeped out and excited at the idea.

Happy belated birthday :)

Juicy said...

Why are you excited to turn 30?! Isn't that the dreaded age of souless existence? (no offence- I'm sure you'll conquor the stereotype)