Friday, February 02, 2007

24 HOURS BITCHES!!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I, Juicy, and Polly, My Indian Sex Kitty (well technically just me but whatever) has broken 24 hours of consecutive conciousness for the first time EVERRR!! How did she do it you ask? Well it all started with these Blue Demon Full Throttles, chosen partially because they were tequila flavored (I think) which are pretty much the sickest things ever (yes, better than Amp)because they taste amazing (good amazing, not like nasty oversweet energy drink so just bear it amazing)and will pretty much have you walking around your neighborhood yelling random things and running around in the snow (!) at six o clock in the morning. Well, at least it will give you the energy to....the psycho bit is probably just me. Though I swear to god that tree looked like a creepy guy.....hey now I've only gotten 13 hours of sleep in the past five days...dammit i need to be awake by 12....Oh, I should also probably add in that we split a red bull and had a sugarload of sour patch kids cotton candy, which is nasty at first but gets sort of "morish" on you (as my mom said before she started spanking me and making S&M jokes...really, she did) And the four American Pie movies really helped too...funny how if i were doing work id've been dead 4 hours ago...ok ISK is getting tired and I should probably sleep, though this whole psycho conciousness thing is really fun.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Gavrich said...

I don't think that all-night energy-drink benders are advisable when one has had so little sleep in that past few days.

Someone I know had to go to the hospital and nearly developed bad health problems because he decided to drink Red Bul in place of going to sleep at night. Bad news (sorry to be a buzzkill, but that is my alter-ego, after all).