Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dear Life, A few questions...

1. What the fuck? It seems everytime I think something is in my past it creeps up on me when i least expect it and most need it. Is there such a thing as destiny and fate, or is this just the way things work out? (though I suppose if im a N.o.F I cant really question fate's existence...my bad...) And if everything from your past does come back to you eventually and is in that way 'fated' to happen, then doesn't that almost make fate less of a big deal if it applies to everything, and not just a few special instances? or,

2. Is just my life this fucked up? seriously...all this shit happenns that always seems so interconnected with everything else and freakishly ironic. Am I just a hallucinating psycho? I mean, we know I'm a psycho at least, Jesus Christ never knew how much of a psycho I was, but why do these things keep happenning to me? and why do they always have to be such a big deal? on the opposite end of the spectrum, If i stop reading my life like a book i might be able to be a little more objective, maybe still a psycho but at least not a psycho with some twisted perception of reality. Then again I'm starting to learn we're all a little psycho.

3. When Dammit? OK, I get the whole 'things happen for a reason and you can always learn stuff' concept, and I've learned a shit load, but what exaclty am I supposed to do with loads and loads of knowledge about how Im a PSYCHO???

ok yeah, 2 40 AM, done WAYYY too much thinking for one day and not enough sleeping for one week, def time to call it a night...dont ask me to explain this....

1 comment:

Gavrich said...

"Hallucinating psycho" might be a teensy bit of an overstatement. Perhaps "over-stressed individual" is more appropriate (thank doodness for 2 1/2 weeks of vacation, eh?).

Re: fate/destiny--I don't rely too much on fate and destiny. I think it's important to make one's way out in the world. I do believe, however, that the little occurrences we chalk up to fate/destiny fall under the category of "(un)lucky breaks." I like to think that it tends to even out, but can't be sure.