Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Juicy's List of Fabulous Fuck Ups

I would just like to take this time to announce that I have fucked myself over yet again, and my life continues to hit newfound alltime lows that were not considered possible up until this point. Here's why. But Before I go onto bitch about my masochisticly cursed existence i would like to shout out all my friends, old and new, because theyre pretty much the only valuable things I have left after half a term, and maybe even a whole year if i think about it too much, of dissapointing myself.

1. as for the first most promintent problem on my mind, i may be pretty dumb sometimes (as i was at this particular time, VERY dumb and just getting dumber) but im not dumb enough to post anything about it on the internet. lets just say we'll see where it goes, and pray to God above (if he exists, or perhaps just Fate if it has any plans for me after all) I stil have a shot at my top choice college and a solid year and a half of working myself into a stupor was not literally flushed away.

2. On the topic of making poor decisions, i have recently realized i am an absolute failure at time management. I also re-realized (this seems to happen alot, so we can add an inablity to learn from the first fuck up to my list of fuck ups) that i cannot live on no sleep and gross amounts of taurine and caffeine, nor can i really buckle down and work in my friends rooms, nor can i socialize until 2 and then start productive work at 4 and continue it until 6, nor can i set my alarm for 5:30 and actually expect myself to get up, nor can i leave off three major assignments to one weekend. (which at my school really means "a day and a half of free time," its very misleading...) Up until now i feel i have been cut a ridiculous amount of slack for my inability to "actually hand anything in on time" (<--- words that will start an epiphany, I swear) but im sick of needing it. really. im sortof disgusted with myself.

3. for the reason detailed in number two, i skipped several classes to catch up and did not get my grades back up to where i want, and i think one of my teachers hates me...(at least one anyway) So not only will i have to deal with my dad yelling at me for poor grades and number 1 simontaneously (ouch), i also get to explain to my advisor what the fuck was going on that last week of school, in addition to number 1. because of said falling grades, again, about a year and a half of work has now been defenstrated.

4. this isnt really a fuck up, but i would just like to take this time to yell at blogger for making me upgrade and confusing me with this new google account thing. thanks blogger, thanks alot for making my life even more annoying. youre supposed to be comforting me here.

6. i failed my drivers test. i blame the car completely, but this still counts as a fuck up...

7. end of this hockey season....awesome start, then I don't know what happenned...this was probably concurrent with when i stopped sleeping

8. i'm 17 and still alone. i dont even want to think about how many fuck ups that entails.

by now youre probably thinking "don't worry juicy, theres more to life than grades, achieving personal goals, freedom, sports, relationships, and college admission" and this is very true, but there may aswell not be because it just gives me something else to fuck up eventually. woohoo!

No comments: