Monday, August 25, 2008

And To Think I Almost Had to Get Up at 7:30 for Orgo II and Intro Physics...



Some things in life are just so awesome, and manage to come together so perfectly in this entropically-driven world in which we all struggle to survive, that one just has to take the time to appreciate them. Ladies and gentlemen, my schedule for next semester:

Monday

10am- Awaken, Food (Yes, in an epic Phelpsian feat, Juicy will regularly eat breakfast that consists of more than coffee for the first time since...ever)

11am- 12:10 pm- "What Follows What? Valid and Invalid Reasoning" (A Logic course. Fulfill the Writing Intensive requirement and prep for the LSAT in just one class! And yes, this is my earliest class. Sexiness! I cannot possibly fuck this up.)

Afternoon- Lunch in the dorm, get ahead in work for the week/run any errands, go to the Gym (Yes! It will happen!) and maybe debate meeting.

Evening- dinner, a little more work, bed by 12 but no later than 2


Tuesdays and Thursdays

10 am- Awaken, food (Yeah, that's 10 hours of sleep if I so choose bitches)

10:40- Ride bus to institution affectionatley nicknamed "The Zoo".

11:15-12:30- "The Nature of Food" (A class combining three of my greatest loves: Chemistry, Food, and Boys. And it's only 3 credits! Organic What?)

12:30- 1:30- Lunch at said institution. Exactly how this works is still being planned, but luckily I will probably still be in the company of friends despite the socially awkward relocation.

1:30/1:35- Ride bus to insitution affectionatley nicknamed "The Tundra" (I could also lunch there if I so choose, but for now let's keep it simple)

2- 3:15- "Cosmology" (Coolest. Shit. Ever. Taught at my level, so no baby math but no multivariable calculus either, and hopefully with an equally cool and quirky professor!)

3:30- return to home insitution, affectionatley nicknamed lots of things. For now, let's use "Vagina World." Work till dinner in the dorm, then more work till bed at 12 but no later than 2.


Wednesdays and Fridays

10 am- Awaken, food

11am- 12:10- "What Follows What? Valid and Invalid Reasoning" (see Monday)

12:10-1:00- lunch in the dorm

1:10- 2:30- "History of Women in the US, 1865-Present" (Women's history at a Women's college; you really can't beat that. Plus, it counts towards my major!)

Rest of the day on Weds- work, dinner, gym (Yes! It will happen!)

Rest of the day on Fri- maybe some work, dinner, weekend.





C'mon, You know you're jelli..

3 comments:

Gavrich said...

I took Cosmology this past Spring. It was way cool. You'll enjoy it!

when you were young said...

Wait is that Amherst College's Cosmology course? I believe JV took a course with that same prof. who teaches Cosmology and found the course worthless/miserable...

Juicy said...

Sorry if this sounds obnoxious, but this site is googlable and to avoid problems I dont use real names, so it might be that class, and it might not be.

HOWEVER I have talked to a certain mutual friend of ours whose advisor teaches the class and says he's a funny guy. Plus, what you're referring to was a FYS, not a class with a calculus and physical science prereq.

Just don't kill my buzz, man...